Wednesday 27 November 2013

Positive Inspiration for Children and Adults Alike



Inspirational quotes for kids are fun and loving words that will encourage children and adults that are children at heart. Enjoy!


"Always remember where you came from because you can help others that came from the exact same place."-Q4I
       
  Never be ashamed of where you come from because you're not the only one that's been there.
 

"Be there for the people who need you, because you never know when you'll need them."-Q4I
       
  What goes around comes around. You scratch my back and I'll scratch yours.
 


"Sharing is good because it makes everyone happy."-Q4I
       
  Share what you have and make someone smile today :)
 

"I love you to the moon and back."-unknown

"Be kind to those around you because you never know who you might need in the future."-Q4I
       
  Be careful how you treat people. Make sure to treat them right.
 

103
"Forgiveness is not just is word, it's an action."-Q4I

No comments:

Post a Comment