Thursday 31 October 2013

Motivational Stuffs On Life

  1. In the end, it's not going to matter how many breaths you took, but how many moments took your breath away
  2. “Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”
    ― Dr. Seuss
  3. “I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
  4. “You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching,
    Love like you'll never be hurt,
    Sing like there's nobody listening,
    And live like it's heaven on earth.”
  5. The happiest of people don't necessarily have the best of everything they just make the most of everything that comes along their way.
  6. Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss
  7. “You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.”  ― Mae West
  8. “In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on.”― Robert Frost
  9. When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one that has opened for us.- Alexander Graham Bell
  10. When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life that you have a thousand reasons to smile

No comments:

Post a Comment