Tuesday 8 October 2013

"Technology has brought good things when it comes to dating and also has made things more confusing than in the past"


Back, forever ago when I first started dating, technology wasn’t even close to what it is today. I went on one of my first real dates when i was 16 years old and there was no Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, texting, and it wasn’t common to have your own mobile phone at that age — let alone a smart phone.
There’s no doubt that technology has brought so much to our life. I mean, I wouldn’t have this awesome opportunity to share my life and views with so many people and well,  I am a tech-lover. I do know that if I had to jump back into the dating game in this technology age, things would be so different than when I was first starting to date.
Technology has brought with it some good things when it comes to dating and finding love, but in other ways I think it’s also hindered the process and has made things more confusing than in the past.

No comments:

Post a Comment